8.21.2010

Photos of Grand Emporium

Hello!

Not so far ago, I bought 10211 Grand Emporium, so I thought that it will be nice to post its photos on the blog. My assistant Krzysztof also wanted to see them and reminded be about an obligation of making and publishing them. Finally I found a bit of time for it, so look:



















The set is without minifigs here, I also changed a display in the shop at the ground floor a bit. ;)

I also had to describe this set - it is almost perfect. The only thing that bothers me is that the billboard is weakly attached to the roof, and the roof must be removed in order to attach the billboard, otherwise it could be destroyed. :( Apart from it I like it.

At the end a photo of all of my exclusives:



If you'll need some specific photos, please post your requests here, I'll be pleased to help.

Best regards, Dr

No comments:

Post a Comment