8.26.2010

10216 Winter Village Bakery photos

Hello!

An idea of this post fell into my mind some time ago, but I thought I'll leave this topic for Krzysztof, who is an old pro. :) Unfortunately, he don't reply to my mails, so I'm forced to write it myself.

A the beginning, data:

687 pieces
Price: 54,99 American dollars.

I'll skip the description. :)

Well, here are the photos:







Here is the high resolustion photo.

I will ask Krzysztof to describe this set, he'll do it better than me. :) I'll only say that a fragment of Lego's description saying that the set includes 7,5 minifigs made me laugh. :D That's assuredly an allusion to minifig legs stuck in snow drift...

Best regards, Dr Kilroy

1 comment:

  1. Learn names: Have trouble remembering names? Play the Name Game to help you learn and remember names of people in your church. Tap on a face to reveal the name and swipe across to see more faces.

    ReplyDelete